Monday, January 3, 2011

In the beginning...

Here's where everyone says, "This is the beginning of my journey"... Well, this is not the first time I've been down this road but I would like to make it my last 'beginning' to the rest of my life as a "big" girl. I am doing Weight Watchers online and starting walking/running, will start Zumba soon, and an intense toning workout eventually to get everything toned and in shape!

I am so blessed to have married my best friend and the greatest man that God put on this earth for me :) And to make it even better, he is a wonderful support to me and we are going down this journey together. We will work at this every day and help each other along the way. I also have a great group of friends and family who are a wonderful support as well. I have two special co-workers/friends who I am hoping will keep me on track and I will do the same for them.

With all this being said... I will write more to hopefully keep me on track and keep y'all up to date on my progress. Say a little prayer for me every day, please. I will need it!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment